MyLandgate’s conveyancing channel is for banks, solicitors, conveyancers and other professionals who need daily access to title searches, surveys, documents and plans for property transactions, specifically to lodge electronic advice of sales.
Additional features in the conveyancing channel include:
- Property Reporting Online (PRO)
- Electronic Advice of Sale (EAS2)
- Region Scheme Certificate System (RSCS).
Property Reporting Online (PRO)
Electronic advice of sales is accessed through the Property Reporting Online (PRO) system. PRO is used by hundreds of conveyancers and legal professionals to:
- advise WaterCorp, State Revenue and local authorities of an impending property settlement
- lodge a single enquiry about multiple titles/lots on the same Offer and Acceptance
- calculate electronic advice of sale fees and charges for a property before lodging an enquiry.
Find out more about PRO
Electronic Advice of Sale (EAS2)
Electronic advice of sales can still be submitted through the older application EAS2, which is temporarily available in this channel.
Region Scheme Certificate System (RSCS)
RSCS is used as a stand-alone enquiry to:
- request and receive Clause 42 or 47 or Clause 53 region scheme certificates
- receive confirmation of whether a resumption or rezoning applies to a property.
Table 3 Region Scheme Certificate System fees
|Department of Planning and Infrastructure
|Landgate service fee if lodged as part of an EAS2 enquiry
|Landgate service fee if not lodged as part of an EAS2 enquiry