- Ms Melissa Perry and Ms Pia Turcinov to join Landgate Board
- Mr Monish Paul re-appointed for a three-year term
Minister for Lands Ben Wyatt has today announced the appointment of two new members and renewed the term of one existing member on the Landgate Board.
Ms Melissa Perry is the CEO of Communicare, Chair of Director of Jobs Australia and Treasurer and Director of Settlement Council of Australia. Her experience in strategic planning, innovation, risk, organisational culture and change management will be of significant benefit to the Board.
Ms Pia Turcinov is the Director and co-founder of Strategic Global Pathways. She has Bachelor qualifications in Law and Arts and is a Barrister and Solicitor of the Western Australian Supreme Court. Her background in governance, innovation, commercialisation and the digital economy will enable her to make a valued contribution to the Board.
Ms Turcinov and Ms Perry will commence a three-year term on January 1, 2020.
The Minister also re-appointed Board member Mr Monish Paul for a three-year term.
Ms Claire Poll will complete her third and final term at the end of December 2019.
Comments attributed to Lands Minister Wyatt:
"I would like to congratulate and welcome Ms Perry and Ms Turcinov to Landgate's Board.
"Ms Perry and Ms Turcinov bring a diverse collection of skills and experience to Landgate and will be instrumental in ensuring Landgate continues to support the sustainable economic, social and environmental management and development of land in WA.
"I would like to thank Ms Poll for her valuable contribution over the past seven years, and welcome Mr Paul for another term."
Minister's office - 6552 5900
- Media releases Landgate releases new website to increase customer support Landgate has today launched a new, more efficient and customer-focused website ensuring a better online experience for its three million website visitors each year. 15 June 2023
- Media releases New Chair and members for Landgate Board 28 March 2023
- Media releases Location, location, location for innovative SPUR grant recipients 20 December 2022