The FireEmail and FireSMS alert services have been decommissioned.
For fire and other emergency information, please go to:
- FireWatchPro, a Landgate website which gives real time fire information based on coordinates entered
- MyFireWatch, a Landgate website which gives real time fire information based on town name, address or latitude and longitude
The Department of Fire and Emergency Services(DFES) recommends people seek information from a variety of sources, including:
- the DFES website(www.dfes.wa.gov.au)
- DFES Emergency Information Line(13 3337)
- DFES Twitter account(@dfes_wa)
- Radio and other media emergency broadcasts and
- smartphone apps that redistribute warnings such as Emergency AUS and EWN which are provided by private companies.
Landgate recommends you act immediately for your own safety, no matter how you find out about a fire or other emergency.