Logon to > MyLandgate

Title and Document Lodgement and Registration

To register changes on your Certificate of Title or other documents, the documents must be received in hard copy with original signature/s over the counter at the locations listed. These documents may be Strata title documents, transfer of land documents, freehold or green title.

Available at: Midland, Perth, Bunbury.

Note: documents can be lodged Mon-Fri 8.30 am to 4.30pm

Western Australian Land Information Authority