- Provide the product details of the property for which you wish to obtain a Survey or Strata Plan.
- Review your trolley.
- Enter your details.
- Check and confirm your order.
- Print your receipt.
You may also like to read our Frequently Asked Questions.
To start your order, enter the address details of the property you require a Survey or Strata Plan for. You can start a search with only a Street Name; however the more information you provide the quicker you will be able to locate the property you need.
Narrowing it down
Next, confirm the property address of the Survey or Strata Plan you require by selecting one address from the list of results matching your search criteria.
Select <Next> to review the contents of your trolley.
Other Things to Note
There are instances where more than one Plan exists for an individual street address.
For example, if a new subdivision is in the process of being registered, two Survey Plans would be returned on the confirmation screen.
The results would be the current survey, and a “not yet active” survey depicting the new subdivision.
In these instances, a warning message will be displayed to ensure that you are aware of which survey you have selected to order, and to allow you to go back and select a different survey if you require.
Selecting at this screen allows you to proceed with your order.
Selecting at this screen allows you to return to the confirmation screen where you can select an alternative survey.
- "The Survey you have requested is current - please note that there are other not yet active surveys against this address."
- This message is displayed when a current survey is selected for an address where multiple surveys exist. In the above example this would be the current Strata Plan, prior to the new subdivision survey.
- "The Survey you have requested is not yet active and as such has no Registered Titles - please note that there are other Surveys against this address."
- This message is displayed when a not yet active survey is selected for an address where multiple surveys exist. In the above example this would be the new subdivision survey that is in the process of being registered.
- "This address does not have any Surveys attached"
- There are also instances where no Strata Plan exists for an address. In these cases, the system will display this message. Where this occurs you will not be able to proceed with your order, and will only have the option to go to the previous screen.
You can view the contents of your order at any point throughout the ordering process by selecting the Review Trolley option.
All products you have selected for purchase are listed, with the delivery type and cost of each product noted alongside each entry.
A sub-total of the cost of all products in your order (excluding any delivery charges) is also displayed.
You can remove any unwanted items from your shopping trolley by selecting the rubbish bin icon shown alongside the product you wish to remove.
Once this icon is selected, you will be prompted to confirm that you wish to remove the selected item from the trolley before the item is removed completely.
From the Review Trolley screen you can choose to either <Continue Shopping> or to proceed to the Your Details screen by selecting <Next>.
To process your order we need your contact details and your credit card details.
We will only contact you if there is a problem with the order.
Be sure to enter the correct email address as this is where we will send the PDF copy of the products you have ordered and your tax invoice.
Select <Next> to proceed to the Confirm Order screen.
Confirm Your Order
Take some time to check the details of your order.
You can change the details by pressing the <Back> button or by clicking on the relevant step in the progress bar along the top of the screen.
The total cost of your order, including any relevant delivery charges, is displayed at this screen.
To confirm your order select the <Submit> button. Once you have submitted your order you can not request any further changes to your order or your details.
A Processing Payment screen will be displayed whilst we confirm your payment details.
There is some very important information given to you on the Receipt screen:
- The Landgate Request Number is used to track your order and will assist us in easily identifying your order, if any problems are encountered during the delivery process.
- Your Bank Receipt Number is your record of payment. If there are any problems with your credit card, you will need this number when you speak to your Bank.
You may like to print this page for your records. However, an Invoice will be provided with the email delivery of your order.
Please contact our Customer Contact Centre on (08) 9273 7341, during business hours, if you have not received this email within 30 minutes.