Your starting point for legal boundaries and property dimensions.
A Strata Plan contains a detailed pictorial description of lots within a strata complex.
A Strata Plan contains:
- Lot dimensions (may include areas and angles).
- Building outlines (where applicable).
- Certificate of Title numbers for each lot.
- Details of Unit Entitlement and Common Property.
- Notifications and Encumbrances affecting the Plan.
The plan for your strata property will only include the area of your block if it is a survey strata. If you are unsure whether your property is a survey strata please feel free to contact us on 9273 7341 prior to ordering.
Get a copy today
The quickest and easiest way to order a copy is online.
We will email you a PDF copy within minutes for a total of just $24.00*
: A Strata Plan will contain all lots within that strata property. Please do not order individual plans for each lot as you will receive duplicated information.
Your property of interest will only be included on either a survey plan or a strata plan, not both. Strata Plans have evolved over time and there are variations in the plans. The more recent plans are more detailed. Some Strata Plans span multiples pages. Your order will contain all pages in the Plan. Need information on Strata Plans and Survey Plans? Check the FAQs
or Contact Us
Using this Information
You can use this information when making a decision to purchase a strata property:
- Is there anything listed that could prevent a smooth settlement? Obtaining a copy of the Plan ensures that you are aware of any encumbrances and amendments affecting the Plan that may not be noted on the Certificate of Title.
- Check for anything that could restrict your use or enjoyment of the property in terms of ownership rights, e.g. common property vs. exclusive use of property.
- Confirm lot and building size and shape.
- Investigate the dimensions of other lots on the Strata Plan.
How Do I...?