Statistical Sales Analysis
Western Australian property sales information from an unbiased viewpoint.
Landgate's Statistical Sales Analysis Report provides statistical and graphical analysis of WA property sales.
Available as easy-to-read reports that cover sales trends for houses, vacant land and units in a suburb or town from 1997 to recent quarter.
These reports are regarded as the most accurate and independent indicator of movements and trends in WA property prices.
Statistical Sales Analysis Reports:
- Analyse property sale prices for Western Australian suburbs and selected towns
- Show quarterly median and maximum sold property price, year of sale and total sales for a suburb or town
- Show historic trends back to 1997 (or from when suburb or town data became available)
Get a copy today
The quickest and easiest way to order a Statistical Sales Analysis Report is online.
We will email you an Excel spreadsheet copy within minutes.
Just $10.25 each for a Statistical Sales Analysis Report of a suburb or town.
Using this Information
You can use this information to:
- Analyse the market potential of a suburb or town
- Track the sales performance of a suburb or town over time
- Assess movements in sold property prices since 1997
How Do I...?