All your Property Information needs in one package.
A Landgate Property Report is for anyone who needs detailed property and suburb information.
Landgate offers two types of Property Report:
Get a copy todayThe quickest and easiest way to order a copy is online.
We will email you a PDF copy within minutes.
Property Details listed in the report are valid as at the time of the last registered sale of the property. Any subsequent renovations or additions are not captured in the report. If a property has sold recently or is subject to dealing it may take up to 6 weeks for this information to be updated online. Refer to FAQ's for more information.
What customers say
Website was smooth and easy to navigate, explained the different options, and delivered the requested report in minutes. It was a short, simple, excellent report delivered much quicker and easier than I expected for a reasonable cost. - Ray from Lathlain
Using this Information
You can use this information to:
- View a snapshot of a property, the suburb it's located in, and its potential value.
- Estimate property and/or rental values based on previous sales, valuation details, sales market and rental value trends for the suburb.
- Evaluate the dimensions and area of a property.
- Identify any registered encumbrances affecting the land.
- Determine ownership information.
- Provide legal documentation such as proof of ownership and property boundary lines.
How Do I...?