My Landgate’s Business Channel provides professionals from a range of industries with access to Government land and property information.
Subscribe to My Landgate’s Business Channel for the convenience of a monthly account and access to professional services as well as all online property services. My Landgate services available on the Business Channel include:
Business Channel users can access a range of useful tools and resources such as:
It is free of charge to search the Land Titles Register using Land Enquiry except for access to Power of Attorney information which is subject to a small fee for each screen view (or online search of power of attorney file).
- View and order copies of Certificates of Title, plans, transfer and mortgage documents
- Order tenure information
- Access advanced filter options
- View and order property sale price information using the ‘Sales Enquiry’ functionality
- View plans, maps and aerial photographs using the Map Viewer
Please refer to Landgate Fees and Charges for further fee information.
Access to Map Viewer is free of charge.
- View aerial photography, cadastral and street map information independently or overlay for a complete picture
- Get a visual perspective of a property of interest including surrounding infrastructure and land marks
- View major topographical features as a transparent back drop, along with available metropolitan region scheme zones
- Search for an area of interest using a property address, crown allotment, crown reserve, lot on survey, lease, state forest, timber reserve or marine park
I wish to subscribe today.
An online risk management tool for property professionals,
Click here for more details.
- Eliminate the agency run-around in search of undiscovered interests
- Check if a subject property is affected by an unregistered interest
- Order an Interest Report and receive it within minutes by email
- Access a FREE online interest dictionary
RSCS is used by hundreds of conveyancers and legal professionals daily:
- Request and receive certificates under Clause 42 of the Metropolitan, Clause 47 of the Peel and Clause 53 of the Greater Bunbury region schemes
- Land zoning and reservation information as stipulated on an area’s region scheme
- Receive confirmation of whether or not a resumption or re-zoning applies to a property
- Ability to lodge an enquiry as part of an Electronic Advice of Sale (EAS2) request (for conveyancers)
- Ability to lodge an independent enquiry
RSCS Fee Schedule
I want to subscribe today.
Department of Planning and Infrastructure
Fee (GST incl.)
|Landgate service fee if lodged as part of an EAS2 enquiry|
|Landgate service fee if not lodged as part of an EAS2 enquiry|
- Regular online services updates
- Landgate Customer Information Bulletins
- Aerial photography updates
- Landgate manuals and publications
- Land registration “How-To” Guides
- Flight diagrams (state and townsite aerial photography)
- Access to Online Shop
- Online services training programs
- Useful web links
Find out more about how to subscribe today.
Need to call?
Tel +61 8 9273 7341 (8.00am to 5.00pm)